LINTON SENIOR CITIZENS
• Card playing every Monday and Thursday at 7 p.m.
•Wednesday—1:30 p.m. Bingo
• Thursday, Nov. 20—Supper at 6 p.m., meeting to follow.
STRAS. SENIOR CITIZENS
• Every 1st Monday 1:30 p.m.—Bingo
• Every 4th Tuesday 12 noon—Dinner
• Thursday 2 p.m.—Card games
HAZELTON SENIOR CITIZENS
(Meet at Coffee Shop/Senior Center)
• 1st Friday 1 p.m.—Sr. meeting and Birthday Club.
• Each Tuesday 2 p.m.—Card party at 4-plex meeting room.
BRADDOCK SENIOR CITIZENS
• Every 1st Monday, noon meal and nurses day. Everyone welcome.
LINTON SENIOR CENTER
Please call 254-5536 prior to 9 a.m. the day of the meal to reserve your meal.
Thursday, Nov. 20—Fry bread, beef, bean, potato soup, tomato slice, plums
Friday, Nov. 21—Baked cod, hash browns, tomato slice, green beans, mixed fruit
Monday, Nov. 24—Country fried steak, potatoes, corn, plums
Tuesday, Nov. 25—Thanksgiving dinner: turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, beans, cranberries, pie
Wednesday, Nov. 26—Fish, potato wedges, carrots, applesauce
SC TRANSIT BUS
For a ride to Linton area Monday thru Friday call 701- 851- 0589; Emmons County rural area, including Hazelton, Braddock,Hague and Strasburg, call 701-851-0308; For a ride to Bismarck Monday thru Friday call 701-731-0072; outlying areas such as Fargo, Jamestown, Aberdeen, S.D., etc. Call 701-731-0072. Call early to reserve your seat.
STRASBURG VFW POST #6264
Strasburg VFW Post #6264 will meet Thursday, Nov. 20, for supper at 6:30 p.m. followed by the meeting.