LINTON SENIOR CITIZENS
• Card playing every Monday & Thursday at 7 p.m.
• Tuesday, Feb. 19, Singing at 2 p.m.
• Wednesday, Bingo 1:30 p.m.
• Thursday, Feb. 14—Valentine’s Day potluck 6 p.m. cards or games afterwards
• Sunday, Feb. 17—Soup & Sandwich
• Tuesday, Feb. 19—Singing 2 p.m. Strasburg Care Center
STRAS. SENIOR CITIZENS
• Every 1st Monday 1:30 p.m.—Bingo • Every 4th Tuesday
12 noon—Dinner • Thursday
2 p.m.—Card games
HAZELTON SENIOR CITIZENS
(Meet at Coffee Shop/Senior Center)
• 1st Friday
2 p.m.—Sr. meeting and
• Each Tuesday
2 p.m.—Card party
BRADDOCK SENIOR CITIZENS
• Every 1st Monday, noon meal and nurses day. Everyone welcome.
LINTON SENIOR CENTER
Please call 254-5536 prior to 9 a.m. the day of the meal to reserve your meal.
Thursday, Feb. 14—Glazed chicken, parslied potato, beets, Mandarin O’s, brownies
Friday, Feb. 15—Fish on bun, chicken rice soup, green beans, plums, spice bars
Monday, Feb. 18—Salisbury steak, scalloped potatoes, green peas, peaches, cake
Tuesday, Feb. 19—Chicken & dumplings, three bean salad, pears, choc. cookie
Wednesday, Feb.20—Meatloaf, baked potatoes, Key West veg., chunky fruit
SC TRANSIT BUS
For a ride to Bismarck Monday thru Friday call 701- 731-0072; Linton area Monday thru Friday call 701-851-0589; Emmons County rural area, including Hazelton, Braddock, Hague and Strasburg, call 701-851-0308; outlying areas such as Fargo, Jamestown, Aberdeen, S.D., etc. Call 701- 731-0072. Call early to reserve your seat.
Easter Cantata Practice will be held Monday nights at 7 p.m., at the Strasburg Care Center Chapel.
EMMONS COUNTY WILDLIFE CLUB
Emmons County Wildlife Club will meet at the Green Lantern on Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 8 p.m. Agenda: pheasant order and memberships. For more information contact: Elmer Brandner, Joe Kiefer, Lyle Wohl or Dan Tveito.
HAGUE FIRE DISTRICT
Hague Fire District will meet Tuesday, Feb. 19 at 7 pm. at the Hague Fire Hall.