LINTON SENIOR CITIZENS
• Card playing every Monday & Thursday at 7 p.m.
• Monday, Board meeting 2 p.m.
• Tuesday, singing at 2 p.m.
• Wednesday, Bingo at 1:30 p.m.
• Thursday—Supper at 6 p.m., meeting to follow
STRAS. SENIOR CITIZENS
• Every 1st Monday 1:30 p.m.—Bingo • Every 4th Tuesday
12 noon—Dinner • Thursday
2 p.m.—Card games
HAZELTON SENIOR CITIZENS
(Meet at Coffee Shop/Senior Center)
• 1st Friday
2 p.m.—Sr. meeting and
• Each Tuesday
2 p.m.—Card party
BRADDOCK SENIOR CITIZENS
• Every 1st Monday, noon meal and nurses day. Everyone welcome.
LINTON SENIOR CENTER
Please call 254-5536 prior to 9 a.m. the day of the meal to reserve your meal.
Thursday, April 25—Soft shell beef taco, chuckwagon corn, Mandarin Jello
Friday, April 26—Baked fish, potatoes, lettuce salad, peaches
Monday, April 29—Pork loin, baked potato, corn, fruit cup
Tuesday, April 30—BBQ chicken, potato salad, broccoli cuts, applesauce
SC TRANSIT BUS
For a ride to Bismarck Monday thru Friday call 701- 731-0072; Linton area Monday thru Friday call 701-851-0589; Emmons County rural area, including Hazelton, Braddock, Hague and Strasburg, call 701-851-0308; outlying areas such as Fargo, Jamestown, Aberdeen, S.D., etc. Call 701- 731-0072. Call early to reserve your seat.
Parents of TOTS to TEENS class will be held at the Emmons County Courthouse on Tuesday, April 30 from 6:15 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
STRASBURG LIONS CLUB
Strasburg Lions Club will meet Thursday, May 2 for meeting and supper at 7 p.m. in the Blue Room.