VFLO Raffle winners announced
Winners in the Annual Voices for Lake Oahe Raffle were announced during the VFLO Annual Membership Fun Night on April 27. The winners were:
• DPMS AR-15 Panther Sportical 223 cal. rifle—Greg Moch, Mandan.
• Remington 870 Express Mag. 12-gauge shotgun— Ryan Dralle, Moffit.
• Taurus Judge pistol— Gerry Tveito, Linton.
• Howa 25-06 rifle with Hogue stock— Lance Jangula, Linton.
• Savage 18004 243 rifle with Bushnell scope—Barb Bosch, Linton.
• Savage Axis XP 22-250 rifle (camo with scope)— Austin Friedt, Mandan.
• Remington 770 Sportsmen 308 rifle w/scope—Cory Borah, Bismarck.
• Ruger American 270 pistol—Mary Maier, Linton.
• Stoeger Condor 20-gauge shotgun—Eddie Silbernagel, Linton.
• 42-inch digital flat-screen TV—Ken Dockter, Bismarck.
• Jiffy 30XT 8-inch ice auger— Mary Stoppler, Linton.
• Gas grill—Owen Elder- Bailey, Williston.
• $ 500 cash— Harlin Hager, Minot.
• $400 cash—Wayne Martin, Bismarck.
• $300 cash—Amber Umber, Pollock, S.D.
• $ 200 cash— Rick Baumgartner, Pollock, S.D.
• $100 cash—Tony Klein, Bismarck.
Fishing rod w/reel—Derek Weigel, Bismarck; Jim Berreth, Pollock, S.D.; and Curt Hollaar, Strasburg.