Text from ad:
SPECIAL STOCK COW AND
BRED HEIFER SALE
Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016 • 12 Noon CST
Herreid, S.D. • (605) 437-2265
• HUNT—45 black Simmental cross heifers, bred Black
Angus, April 20 to May 20.
• SEHN—30 Red Angus heifers, home-raised, bred Red
Angus, due April 10 to May 1; 8 heifers bred May 1-25.
• DOCKTER LAND & CATTLE—58 Red Angus-Sim-mental
cross heifers, home-raised, AI bred to Red An-gus
Bull Fusion, 40-day calving period, clean up bulls
Sons of Red SooLine Momentum, Bovi Shield Gold
5 XL5, 7 way, Valbazen wormer, poured, 2 rounds of
• WRA—100 Black Angus cows, 2-5 years old, bred
Angus, due April 1, poured.
• ROTT—100 black cows, age dispersion, 5-9 years old,
bred black, due April 1.
• MCPEAK PARTNERSHIP—30 Flexee Red Angus
heifers, bred Red Angus, due May 1, 1,100 plus.
• M. HEATON—25 black bred heifers, bred black, due
April 1-15, ultrasounded, bangs vac, Preg Guard
shots and poured; 25 black cows, 4-5 years old, bred
black, due April 5 for 60 days.
• J. FINK—70 true Black Angus heifers, home-raised,
bred black, due April 6, all shots and mineral pro-gram.
• T. VETTER—10 black heifers, home-raised, bred
black, ultrasounded, due March 17-31, all shots,
poured and Panacur; 10 black cows, 3-4 years old,
home-raised, bred black, due March 20, all shots,
poured and Panacur.
• PENDING—Complete dispersion of red and black
cows, bred Charolais, due April 15 for 60 days. Con-sists
of 100 3-year olds and 100 4-7 year olds.
• PENDING—200 black cows, broken mouth, bred
black, due March 20.
• PENDING—45 black cows, 3-4 years old, bred black,
due March 20.
These cows and heifers will be tested prior
to the sale by the Ashley Vet Clinic. For
more information, call Herreid Livestock
Auction 605-437-2265 or Joe Vetter
701-391-3479, JR Scott 605-359-7358,
Kent Fjeldheim 605-848-3459.