Text from ad:
NCFE Sales Agronomists are responsible for assisting current
and prospective customers with all of their agronomic needs. This
role includes customer service driven approach to promote quality
products and services provided by the cooperative.
• Establish relationships with current and prospective customers
and keep up to date records of customer base.
• Provide customers with updates on current agronomic trends,
products, services, and resources to promote customer retention
• Scout fields to identify necessary management practices and
evaluate product performance.
• Seed, fertilizer, and chemical recommendations and sales.
• Work with location managers to coordinate product inventories and
services provided to customers in a timely fashion.
• Communicate competitive sales, pricing, and marketing strategies
to Input and Sales Manager.
• Applicants must be self motivated, have excellent organizational
skills, with extensive knowledge of the Ag industry.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in agronomy or an Ag-related
discipline or a combination of 3-5 years education/ experience in
the Ag industry.
Hours & Benefits:
• Monday - Friday (some Saturdays) -
• Ability to work overtime is required (extended day hours and/or
• Full time position includes full benefits package.
• Company vehicle provided.
To apply: contact Patrick King at 605-380-6003, send application
to email@example.com or
North Central Farmers Elevator
PO Box 366 Ipswich, SD 57451
Attn: Patrick King
To fill out an online application please go to our site
Drug Free Work Place